Surviving on a "Middle School" Island

…learning how to navigate the sea of school…

Hair Chalking Mayhem

February14

Let’s suppose you wanna have some fun with your hair, but you don’t want it to be permanent. Hair Chalk is the perfect thing to do. Here are some easy instructions on how to talk to hair.

1. You have to get some hair chalk, but if you don’t have hair chalk then you can use chalk pastels. (You can find chalk pastels at any craft store)
  2. After you get your hair chalking supplies, you want to pick a strand of hair and use a spray bottle to dampen that strand.
  3. Now youwant to also take the spray bottle and dampen the piece of chalk.
  4. Gently rub a piece of chalk against your stand of hair.
  5. Now, remember don’t rub your hair in different directions; only rub it inone direction. For example, you’ll get the best results if you only stroke the chalk downwards.
  6. If you have dark hair like me, you will have to repeat this step multiple times for the color to reach its full potential.
  7. Also, if you have dark hair, some of the colors, like yellow, might not show up. So don’t be too surprised if the color you were planning to do doesn’t show up.
  8. The final step is to use a flat iron or a curling iron or setting spray to set your color. That will assure you that your color will stay on for a couple of hours.

by posted under Crazy Crafts | 4 Comments »    
4 Comments to

“Hair Chalking Mayhem”

1. March 4th, 2018 at 10:32 pm      Reply Chicken Nugget Says:

Wow! This is really cool! A bit ironic, too, since I have been thinking about coloring my hair. It’s curly blond, and I was thinking about doing blue. Have you ever dyed your hair? What color would you do? Tell Mrs. Hall I said hi!

2. March 13th, 2018 at 3:26 pm      Reply phipps5 Says:

Did you know that coloring your hair can not damage your hair.

3. March 22nd, 2018 at 3:18 pm      Reply yaya34 Says:

Great introduction! I have been dreamt of coloring my hair for many years but my school in China didn’t allow me to do one. Hoping to learn more from you!

Welcome to visit my blog: http://yaya34.edublogs.org

4. April 20th, 2018 at 3:52 am      Reply hmsshayla Says:

Hi, this is hmsshayla! I really liked your post! I would love to try this on my hair and I would make it blue. Have you ever dyed your hair, if so what color?
    I really like to do crafts so you should come and check out my blog.
    http://hmsshayla.edublogs.org/ \

hmsshayla

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar